what i love most in this couple weeks of march:
- Rainy rainy day: the new best part i've found is the-colorful-pop-up-umbrella everywhere... Adalah sebuah karunia saat depresi terjebak macet di kramat dan melihat orang berjejer di trotoar dengan payung yang berwarna-warni (sudah lama berniat untuk take a picture of 'em, someday, its a promise!)
- Find an interesting and joyful blog. I love the passion she put on her posting. The way she writes, i just enjoy it. Jadi berpikiran punya daily blog yang isinya gak usah panjang-panjang tapi CUKUP mewakili cerita sehari-hari. Hmm...
- Run away from the-hectic-jakarta... Yippie! Came to my friends-wedding at central java. It wasnt a long trip or a planned picnic i've ever had, but it was fun! I've just realized that sometimes go away to have a small trip, out of your daily life, is a BIG step you make for your life. Padahal perjalanan kemaren tidak bertujuan jalan2, tapi Godbless travelling, apapun tujuannya pergi ke luar kota apalagi ke kota yang belum pernah didatangi akan memberi kita BANYAK HAL lebih dari yang kita perkirakan.
- spend my-doing-nothing-time with him :D It released my stress more than travelling,hehe
- mba kanti --my beloved office partner-- back to the office after finishing her cuti melahirkan. Congratz for your newly baby girl ya, mba... Nice and beautiful name: Rafaela Vashti Aryanne.
- Balance life within work, study, and personal thing
Sometimes i hate this thing (the most):
- I dont watch movies! The last movie i watch is the 1 million by a week watched movie "Ayat-ayat Cinta". Well, hanung actually has made a new percpective of indonesian. Indonesian not only love scream and kinda ABG movies yang seringnya gak penting and have no 'good-value' to share with audience. I do respect to hanung hard work, its not an easy way to adapt a novel, best seller novel, to be a visual thing. And is also an achievement that he 'makes' his own MESIR in India, Semarang, and Jakarta. In the other way, there are lotta things which are oh so unnecessery, many scenes which are so unreal and boring.
- I dont read at least one book. Excluding books related with Microeconomic and business statistic, darn! Anyway, this time i still read 'gadis sirkus dan lelaki penjual dongeng' by Jostein Gaarder (i do love jostein gaarder!). And 'the kit runner' is hue and cry, wait me, hold and read him.
- I dont buy any books (of course excl. that sucks economy books). Well, i have my eyes on 'For one More Day' by Mitch Albom Indonesian Edition or apapunlah yang penting beli buku baru.
- I dont have time to go shopping,,huhuhu... I miss two-mangoes or gold cempaka or ambassador. I miss 'em soooo much from the bottom of my heart :P
My last week of this month will lead me to the hell, 5 day test with no break. Saudara-saudara, LIMA hari kerja, senin sampai jumat dan ujian pula 5 hari kerja itu. Breathtaking Month-end, God. Thx anyway.
pictures taken from:
pictures taken from: